Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dude, where's my truck?

On Tuesday, November 2nd my truck was stolen from the parking lot at my place of business.  Still no word on where it's at. At this point I think it's a lost cause. I'm looking for another vehicle and possibly going to drive my dad's truck for awhile. Why do people have to do this?  I was thinking, "damn, why can't said thief get a job and a vehicle of their own?"  I'm sure my beloved S-10 is on a farm, in a ditch or has been chopped for parts.  I know that I can't afford to buy another vehicle for awhile and must depend on family to carry me over this hurdle.

This truck was paid off and got decent gas mileage.  It's all I had. I'm thankful for my brother's Nissan. That thing has been a saver for both Jamie and I. And it's still going. Any way just a friendly public service announcement. Lock up your vehicle no matter where you're at.

No comments:

Post a Comment