Monday, March 29, 2010

The Gray Goose

The Gray Goose is possessed or something. Damn thing tried to run over me this morning. I was able to twist around to kinda catch it as it crashed into the trailer. I'm glad it wasn't worse and I can still walk. I could have stayed at work probably but I just couldn't get comfortable. I noticed the driver's seat is kinda broken down on the left side of the seat. Need foam. It actually effects my left hip and back. I noticed that my hip and back really hurt in the morning when I got to work and got out of the truck. I'm actually riding on the bar on that side. Sucks. Need new seats or more foam. Might be making a trip to the army surplus for some foam. Don't want to sound all hypochondriac though. Life still goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Rick, you are such a strong person and I admire you for putting up with the pain as long as you did. We will get your seat fixed...maybe we could fit your recliner in there...either way, we need to get you some cushion :) I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete