Sunday, October 31, 2010

The fun in no money

In getting in debt and trying to figure a way out, I've realized that there is a lot to be learned and that you could have more fun with less money. Not having it actually forces you to look at things you don't need.  It forces you to get creative and clean your house. It forces you to ask if you really need something. What's a need and what's a want. I'm in a financial bind with less than $60.00 to my name. (Gas has to come from that $60.00) I now look around at what I have and notice there is so much I can do without. I can cut so much costs on what I use or don't use every day. Watch out XBOX, you're next!  I realize that I really like to write. You can't do that with a 360. It's exciting for me to gather up all the debt paperwork and figure out what to do with it all. I feel like I'm in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment