Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today I test

Today will be full of tests. First I'm going to test drive a couple different vehicles just because I can. One is going to be an '09 Chevrolet HHR and the other a 2000 Nissan XTERRA.  I'll come back with reports on both. My S-10 has 237,XXX miles on so I'm starting to think long term. I'll continue to drive the Grey Goose until she'll go no more.  She has a cooling issue at the moment. Next I'll be testing Prestone's Super Cleaner radiator flush.  I was told by the local auto parts store, (well, actually it was a shade tree mechanic looking dude who mentioned this) that it could be an issue with water flow and the rad being all plugged up. This is a good point and hopefully this will save me hundreds of dollars down the road otherwise, it's a $130.00 trip to Auto Zone.  (Get in the Zone)  I'm not real sure that it wouldn't hurt to replace the fan as well. I want a flex fan to put on it but would go back to the original if need be.  I'll let you know the out come of all the tests that I do.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment