Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy Dogs and the ways they handle stress

Sunday evening my two dogs, Patrick and Bouncer thought they would fight about only God knows what dogs fight about. It wasn't pretty. Patrick has a couple holes in his jaw and Bouncer almost had an eye taken out. Ignorant. Anyway, as I was moving to break them apart Patrick clamps down on my ankle for a split second, long enough to make me realize that he just bit me and now I hate him. I called him everything but his name and species in my mind. Not repeatable on the blog, trust me. I understand he's being a dog and that's what dogs do. But have you ever wondered why?  I mean, really. What makes a dog want to lick another dogs ass and hump him and then five seconds later want to rip out his throat?  And what really gets me is that they played this morning when I let them out. It's a mystery. I'm not a dog psychologist nor do I want to be. They're too complex for me. I can't imagine getting bit in a way I couldn't get away from.  Vote Yes on Prop B.

No comments:

Post a Comment